We had so much fun on Halloween this year. Trinity was, as she would tell you, "a hopping kangaroo", Brinley was a ladybug, and Matt and I were Mario and Luigi. I had planned on sewing us some cartoonish looking overalls, but procrastinated too long & didn't get them finished. Lucky for us Danica offered some of her overalls & we were able to pull the costumes off.
We stuffed our bellies to look more like the characters, and everyone from our old ward kept asking me if I was pregnant again! Oh well- (We went to the trunk-or-treat in our old ward and it is also my parent's current ward, so they were able to show off their grand kids).
We stuffed our bellies to look more like the characters, and everyone from our old ward kept asking me if I was pregnant again! Oh well- (We went to the trunk-or-treat in our old ward and it is also my parent's current ward, so they were able to show off their grand kids).
When we were visiting with the Gandys I noticed that Matt was nowhere to be found & I went outside to find him going door to door in the neighborhood with Brinley on his hip! He was out to get as much candy as possible-my big kid! 

6 comments:
You guys looked sooooo cute!!! I love your costume idea! Josh and I came up with a similar idea for next year just the other day! BUT YOU GOT THERE FIRST!!! SHEESH!!!!!
Your girls looked awesome too! Cute cute cute!
HAHA LOVE how it all turned out! You guys look so good! Me and Trev need to get in the Halloween spirit better! Next year we will definately have to dress up!
Yeay, you updated your blog I LOVED your guys's costumes I thought they looked so awesome!!! Trinity and Brinley were adorable (as usual). Oh hey I e-mailed you guys a bunch of pics let me know if you got them k.
Cute costumes!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun!!
I laughed about Matt going door to door, that seriously cracks me up, and is totally something my husband would do! HAHA Soooo funny!!! You guys look seriously AWESOME! I love it!
Les I love your costumes! I love that you and Matt dressed up. Your girls look cute too! Thanks for stopping by and visiting us while you were in town. I can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment