I have so many pictures to post from our trip to UT, but I had to start with these awesome pictures that one of my best friends took of us while we were there. She had the idea to go to a local orchard (after getting permission of course!) and I think they turned out great! I even love the ones of the girls being silly & Grayden with his crazy tongue! Now the only problem is choosing which ones to print and hang! Thanks again Britt! I am so glad that there was time to do this! It might have to become a tradition when we come visit-eh? :)
















8 comments:
that looks so fun! Cute pics, you have a beautiful family
Those turned out super cute! I love Graydens little tongue!
I think that's a great idea to make it a tradition. Love the pics you chose to post!! :) Your family is so cute!
Your girls are so goregous! What great pictures. Your family is adorable.
LOVED your party city story, I can totally relate to not being patient about going shopping. I always think I can handle it and then regret it. But I only have one! You are amazing.
Oh and sorry about leaving Sophie over for just 5 minutes! It's funny how things work out sometimes.
So cute Les! Britt did an awesome job! I love the ones with Matt & Grayden they are so cute!
Love these pics! Britt does a dang good job.. I love the one of your family.. I love your hair that short it looks way SASSY!
SO CUTE!!! I love the one with Grayden in the apple bucket...super cute!
Goodness Les! What aren't you good at? Could you please tell me how you get such gorgeous pictures other than having some pretty amazing subjects?
Post a Comment