9/01/2008

For Grandma

This movie is for you Grandma-I was originally trying to get the camera to focus on Grayden & see if I could get him to smile. While I was working on it Brinley came over to say hi to him & I got her to blow a kiss. She does it the special way that she and Grandma blew kisses when Grandma stayed with us for a few weeks. We sure miss you guys & can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

So darn cute Les!! I think Grayden looks SO MUCH like you! More than your girls even! But its hard to know for sure from just a video. I can't wait to meet him in person!!!!

Shantell said...

I can't believe how big Brinley is getting! It seems like just a few days ago she was as small as Grayden. Great video! I can't wait to see you and your sweet little family!