I will just let the video clip do all the talking.
Yes, we were able to get it out & maybe 2 minutes later she was complaining that she had eaten the dough. (With a rather
disgusted look on her face) Hopefully she has learned to stop putting the dough into small places!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh Les!! That is hilarious!!! I'm glad you were able to get it out! She is getting so big!
THat is so funny! She is adorable!
ahhhh! That is so scary! Do you know how many kids we saw at Dr. Heras' with stuff up their nose! I hope you have a good pair of tweezers at your house cuz I'm sure this won't be the last thing you pull out of her nose. Not to gross you out but we had one kid put carpet up her nose and no one knew about it unitl MONTHS later when her mom could smell something rotten...sure enough Dr. Hears pulled out some rotten strands of carpet! GROSS!!! Good luck! Glad you were able to get the dough out. She is so darn cute!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Les - you are so patient! I would be like what the (bleep)! Good for you letting the girls play with playdoh with a newborn around - I was NOT that quick to stop Helena if needed!
The funniest part is that she's all like "this is just normal" and so nonchalant about the whole thing. What a funny kid. Well, they say childhood is about exploration.
Post a Comment