- He is Crying because he HATES tummy time.
- Hiccups are his new favorite thing to do!
- Smiling because he sees me looking at him & is trying to turn on some charm in hopes that I will pick him up. (Or at least put him in his favorite swing!)
- Tooting because...well-the kid has GAS-what can I say?





7 comments:
He is SOOOO cute! I love that smile!
He is looking so old already!!! Concerning your quiz... what do you drive? You have 3 kids.. and I put the Tahoe, but is it the minivan? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt! HAHA But... minivans rock.. as you and I would know from high school! HEHE I almost put Brian and last minute changed it to Mike. HA Awesome.... it was fun to take that!
OH MY GOSH! HE IS CUTE!!!!!!! WOW!!!! I can't wait to see him in person.
Even if he cries, make him have that Tummy Time. My niece hated it too so her mom didn't make her do it enough and then she didn't crawl!
Les, He is soooo freakin cute! What a doll! All your kids are cute, but each in their own way. So fun!
He is so cute! and yes, still jealous of all the hair your kids have haha! And my baby has gas too haha!
Yes he is DANG cute!
Tag!!! Hehe, go to my blog for further details. Your kids are so cute
Post a Comment