Ever since we moved out here I am in constant awe of the clouds! I feel like I am gazing at them as if I have never seen a cloud before. I swear that UT didn't have clouds like these & if they did I was too busy to notice them (which doesn't really make sense, because I feel busier these days than I ever have). We will be driving along and I will say to Matt, "wow, is that not an awesome cloud!" He'll look at it and agree calmly & meanwhile I'm digging through the diaper bag for my camera. Now that I have started taking pictures of clouds I can't seem to stop either! It's pretty bad too because even when I am the one driving I have the same urge to capture the beauty of these mind boggling puff balls. (Don't worry I haven't done anything too dangerous-I try to stop the vehicle before taking any pictures) Trinity has taken notice to my new "hobby" and will sometimes tell me from the back seat of the van, "Mom, look at that cloud. I think it is BEAUTIFUL!" So, at least she shares my obsession. Matt on the other hand probably thinks my excitement is a bit overkill. Decide for yourself. Oh and keep in mind, none of these have been photo shopped.
I think maybe we do have clouds like that here but they are way too high for us to fully notice and appreciate them. You are up high so they are lower. I would take pictures too!! These are AWESOME!!!
Les - those clouds are BEAUTIFUL! You are a great photographer. Don't worry about stopping your car to take pictures - just the other day on the way to Chicago we saw a guy with a beverage in one hand and the newspaper in the other - that's right - NO HANDS on the wheel!!! GENIUS!
Hey, I love clouds too! Those are beautiful. There really is something about clouds, I've always found the sky amazing and like you I seem to get more excited about it than those around me.
Ha ha ha I am just like you! I notice the smallest things with clouds. And by the way I love to look at your blog. Sorry I have not posted a note until now. Your little baby boy is soooooo cute. I wish I could come over and see him. Keep us posted we love you guys! xoxox Christina
9 comments:
I think maybe we do have clouds like that here but they are way too high for us to fully notice and appreciate them. You are up high so they are lower. I would take pictures too!! These are AWESOME!!!
Les - those clouds are BEAUTIFUL! You are a great photographer. Don't worry about stopping your car to take pictures - just the other day on the way to Chicago we saw a guy with a beverage in one hand and the newspaper in the other - that's right - NO HANDS on the wheel!!! GENIUS!
I love the pics. I need to get back into photography! you inspire me! :)
Those are beautiful! I like the 2nd to last one the best. I think it's so cute that Trin notices the clouds too :)
They are different that UT clouds. When I moved to KS I thought the same thing. Keep taking pictures!
Hey, I love clouds too! Those are beautiful. There really is something about clouds, I've always found the sky amazing and like you I seem to get more excited about it than those around me.
Um Les the clouds are cool, but maybe you are little overkill!!!
adam
Girl--I'm with you. Those clouds are impressive!
Ha ha ha I am just like you! I notice the smallest things with clouds. And by the way I love to look at your blog. Sorry I have not posted a note until now. Your little baby boy is soooooo cute. I wish I could come over and see him. Keep us posted we love you guys!
xoxox
Christina
Post a Comment