9/25/2008

We're Back!

Well, we are back from our little trip out to good'ol UT. We spent a week out there & the first half we were down in Cedar City with Matt's family & the second half we spent with my family in Lehi. A week seems like a pretty decent amount of time for a visit, but it makes it seem so short when it is divided in half like that. I didn't want to leave Cedar because we were having so much fun with everyone & then I was dreading the drive from Lehi to the airport all day wed because I felt like we just didn't get enough time with my family either!! Oh well, I am glad that we have such awesome families & that we do get to see each side as often as we do. I need to get our chaotic house back in order & then I will dowload our pictures & tell you all about the fun times we had!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like your new layout!

zimfam said...

NATURALLY you would score so HIGH on the wifey thing! What do you do that is so great - (tell me please?:) Oh and what the heck is "marital congress"? I ventured a guess, but I think I'm wrong!