8/24/2008

My Smiley Guy

Grayden has been giving us little smiles here and there for the past couple of weeks & I haven't had time to post any of these pics. He smiles even more now, so I will have to post some more pictures of his "real" smiles. I love it when they get old enough to smile back at you-he has such a cute little smile too!













10 comments:

Kimberly said...

oooohhhh He is sooo cute!

Shantell said...

Oh my gosh Les he is so cute! I just want to reach through the computer and pick him up and give him kisses! PLUS he is getting so big! I can't beleive how fast they grow. Ethan is going to be one in 2 months! Are you coming to UT anytime soon?

Burton Family said...

He is really handsome. I told you on the ohone that he is still little enough to be referred to as cute but I changed my mind. He is all boy and needs to be referred to as "Handsome". What a guy. Oh ya - Matt looks kind of happy too! Mom says, "We really enjoy the pics. Keep em comming".

Michelle said...

Oh, he is such a cutie. I love the baby smiles, baby talk, baby wiggles. So much fun!

Leslie & Matt said...

I never know where to respond to people's questions on comments, so I guess I'll do it here? YES-we are coming to UT in Sept!! I will email you with some more details, but I am so excited & hope there is time to get in a few visits!!

Katie said...

I still can't believe how awesome his hair is!!!! He is so cute!

Dustan and Micayla said...

Les--what a cute baby...I love the smiles and his hair!! SO CUTE!

zimfam said...

Lester - what a cute little boy! He is seriouslly the cutest boy baby I have ever seen - you done good! (and matt too)!

Mary said...

He is so sweet. He looks so grown up! You're making me so excited to hold a little one again. I hope our kid is as handsome as that little guy. I just love his great head of hair.

Donnie and Kristi said...

I can't believe how much hair he has! Why does good stuff like that and long eyelashes always get wasted on boys?