I wasn't going to let anything keep me from making the most out of our holiday, so I made sure everyone was wearing their "festive" patriotic outfits & we went to a little shin-dig that was being put on by the American Legion (they work with Matt's Unit & his whole unit was invited). We ended up being pretty much the only people there under the age of 45, but it was free food & they had a bouncy castle thing for the kids, a dunk tank, and an old man with a souped-up karaoke machine. (lots of people drinking beer & singing karaoke in the middle of the day. Nothing like good'ol American Pride??) Over all we had a pretty good time & decided to go pick up a few little fireworks to shoot off before heading home. So, even though there was no stadium of fire or big parties to go to we still had a lot of fun with our sweet little girls and their innocent excitement for sparklers and pops!

















4 comments:
Grayden's little outfit is so cute! And the girls are getting so big! I'm glad your going backwards and posting all of these fun things.
I LOVE the 4th of July! Looks like you had a good time after all. Your kids' outfits are ADORABLE!!!
you look amazing for having a one week old in that pic! I love the girls hair and outfits they are adorable. I am glad you had fun!I honestly don't even know what we did for the fourth this year how sad is that!
He is a cute little firecracker! hehe I love the girls bows... hair accessory's are so much fun!!!!! I love drunk karaoke too.. hahahahah I bet that was so entertaining!!!
Post a Comment