You are so brave Les! I wouldn't dare come near Bailey's hair with scissors. I do cut the boys hair, but with trimmers it is really no big deal. Wow! They both look super cute!
Okay, how in the world did you do that?! How did you even get Brinley to sit still long enough to trim one side? I can't even get Eden to let me cut her bangs without an absolute uprising. I am so impressed! You should go into business! I especially love the pics of Trinity in her new do!
Brinley is so funny! I was laughing out loud when I saw her pictures. I love that she's got a big smile in the first one and the next two totally remind me of Matt...posing so seriously. Amazing hair cuts! You did an awesome job! Maybe you can teach me how to cut Ethan's hair :)
Hey good job on the hair cuts. I cut my little boy's hair all the time but I think cutting guys hair is a lot easier than cutting girls. Now that I have my own little girl I'm sure I'll be playing around with her hair a lot. Your girls are adorable.
Your girls are so adorable!! Way to go! Youdid such a good job and very brave too! Can they pose or what?! They look like something off of Parents magazine! BTW: I tagged you on my blog!!
cute, cute doos! How do you get them to sit long enough to do it? Do you have to curl their hair to make it bob so nicely? Poor Bridget is getting scruffier and scruffier. Her hair is so fine and thin . . . think you could head over and work some magic here?
16 comments:
You are so brave Les! I wouldn't dare come near Bailey's hair with scissors. I do cut the boys hair, but with trimmers it is really no big deal. Wow! They both look super cute!
So cute!! They really did turn out so well. Good job!
WOW LES!! They look ADORABLE! You are awesome.
I'm way impressed!
Wow! you are a pro! at cutting hair they look so beautiful! You should cut sierra's hair like that!
Their hair is so cute...and you just cut ir yourself?? Not fair!! Your girls are so pretty...that picture of Trin is so pretty!! WOW!
Okay, how in the world did you do that?! How did you even get Brinley to sit still long enough to trim one side? I can't even get Eden to let me cut her bangs without an absolute uprising. I am so impressed! You should go into business! I especially love the pics of Trinity in her new do!
I love that last pic of brinly looking off into the distance! Their hair turned out so cute!
Good job!!! HAHA Trin looks adorable with her short hair cut!!!!! She looks so grown up!
Brinley is so funny! I was laughing out loud when I saw her pictures. I love that she's got a big smile in the first one and the next two totally remind me of Matt...posing so seriously. Amazing hair cuts! You did an awesome job! Maybe you can teach me how to cut Ethan's hair :)
I can't believe how big your kids are and that you have three!! How is it being a mother of three?
I saw them at church, but had no idea that you did it. I assumed you took them somewhere to get it done. Go Leslie! So cute!
Hey good job on the hair cuts. I cut my little boy's hair all the time but I think cutting guys hair is a lot easier than cutting girls. Now that I have my own little girl I'm sure I'll be playing around with her hair a lot. Your girls are adorable.
Your girls are so adorable!! Way to go! Youdid such a good job and very brave too! Can they pose or what?! They look like something off of Parents magazine! BTW: I tagged you on my blog!!
cute, cute doos! How do you get them to sit long enough to do it? Do you have to curl their hair to make it bob so nicely? Poor Bridget is getting scruffier and scruffier. Her hair is so fine and thin . . . think you could head over and work some magic here?
P.S. I love Brinley's very serious little model face!
Post a Comment