No wonder I never seem to find the time to post...I have spent an hour since I typed in my title trying to attend to everyone's needs. Grayden needed a new diaper, Brinley thought she would take it upon herself to take hers off & threw a gigantic fit when I told her it needed to stay on. (Perfect time for a nap-off she goes), and Trinity needed me to help her start Stuart Little 2 for the 4 millionth time! Now I am trying to do a decent post while Brinley is knocking at her bedroom door refusing to take her nap, Grayden is mad because he is spending 5 seconds not being held & Trinity has now decided that she needs to watch old Disney movies on YouTube while I am working on our blog. (She is literally on my lap!) PS Matt had to go to Kansas for the weekend, so I don't have his usual help. Oh well, I have to figure out how to adjust right? My blogging life will suffer until I come up with a good system, so until then-here goes nothin!
Oh, did I mention I started this post on SUNDAY at about 11:30 am & am now just finishing it to finally post now Monday morning? yea-Brinley doesn't take naps at 8am!


4 comments:
The world of 3 kids!!!! It gets easier when they get older or so I hear! heheh You're super mom anyway, I'm sure you do just GREAT!
you go girl! Kids grow up so fast and though the priceless sweet moments come and go and we want to hold on to them so tightly with photos, journaling, etc it's nice to know that children change, phases pass. It gives us hope and strenght to keep going. I'm sure you are an awesome mom. Good luck!
whew. the story of my life...minus one child. ;)
I'm not sure how you find time to do anything, especially with Matt gone. I am nervous about having a second kid to take care of. I can't imagine a third. Like all babies there's an adjustment period. Good luck. Call if you ever need an extra set of hands.
Post a Comment