My mom has been here in Denver helping me while Matt is in Wisconsin with his unit. We decided to go see the Temple last week & enjoyed a nice sunday evening on the temple grounds. The girls really enjoyed going up and down the stairs, the waterfountains, & looking at Angel Moroni. My mom and I had fun taking pictures of the girls & the beautiful sights at the Temple.


5 comments:
Oh your kids are so cute! I can't get over how cute your baby boy is. I'm glad that your mom was able to spend some time with you and the girls. I hope all is going well.
These all are great pics. I love especially love the first one. Your little baby is so cute! I LOVE his hair.
I love the picture at the top with the close up of the flowers and the angel moroni it the distance! You definitely have an photographic eye!
So glad to hear your Mom is there! Great pics--my favorite is of little Grayden . . . all awake! He is darling Leslie.
your little boy is SO CUTE! I love his hair! I haven't been able to post comments for a while, but I do look at your blog all the time!!!
Post a Comment