I've been doing
this fun blog with some of my best friends from High School to help us keep in touch. I absolutely LOVE it & am so glad that Britt had the idea to start it up. We do a little thing every Friday called, "Flashback Friday" and we post pictures of times we have spent together. I have so much fun doing it & look forward to Fridays to see what the other girls might have in store. I have had so much fun doing it that I am going to start doing a Flashback Friday post on my own blog as well! So...you'll have to check on Fridays to see if YOU might be part of my Friday Flashback memory!
So here's my first flashback: Work Trip to Denver
When I worked for Pinnacle Security they sent me and 3 other ladies to Denver so we could get some training from
ADT. My friend
Shanny was working for another Security company at the time and ended up being at the same training. Even though it was a work trip I had so much fun! It was the first time I'd been to Denver, and who knew I'd end up moving there a few years later!!





3 comments:
what a fun idea!
Hey look it's me with crazy hair! I love that you are doing this on your blog now. Speaking of Mandy have you seen or heard from her lately? Check your email cuz I have a CRAZY story to tell you :)
Oh boy, I look really SCARY in those pictures. That was such a fun trip. Remember the plan ride home? :) It was fun getting to know you guys better, and it was too bad I forgot my recommend so I couldn't go to the temple with you guys!:) I have a lot of funny memories from that trip.
Post a Comment