10/17/2008

Flashback Friday Time!

Before you look at these pictures please note that I was not planning on "scrapping" them, I just didn't want them to be all strung out on this post. So...don't think I am a totally untalented scrapper, just in a hurry to post a lot of pictures! hehehe

Anyway, these pictures are from a while back when Trin was just a little peanut! Matt and I went with some college friends to Boondocks & had SO much fun!! I have said it before, but I am so glad to have met such great people at Snow & am so glad that even though we don't live close anymore that we are still close friends. I love you guys!!

3 comments:

Bench said...

I miss the snow group! We need to do something sometime! I say met at Sars house!

zimfam said...

Les - those are SO CUTE!!! I too was going through some old pics and just get a tear in my eye when I think of how much fun we had - ALL of us! The Snow group is AWESOME!

jaredelizabeth said...

Wow, you were right....I did have really long hair! It was very pretty but I all I can think of is how long it would take to blow dry....ugggg....I love short hair!