I went to a baby shower the other night for a good friend here in our ward & left Matt at home with Trin & Brin. Grayden & I had a great time chillin with the ladies, playing games, eating yummy food, and overall just having fun. I came home about 2 hours later & found everyone happy to see us back. Matt said everything was fine & the house looked like it was still in decent shape. (Sometimes when I leave I return to an explosion of toys, food, clothes, etc.) As I got Grayden all ready for bed & set him in his crib I noticed a thin layer of mysterious something on the crib railing. I immediately thought, "oh no...
who got into
what?" I couldn't smell anything because my nose was partially stuffy-as usual-and I didn't dare taste it, so I just wiped it up & tried not to imagine anything too horrible. A few seconds later I turned around and realized exactly what it was when I saw:
OK, HERE IS WHERE YOU GUYS CAN GUESS BY FILLING IN THE BLANK.....Two Freshly Squeezed________of_______ ________.
I will post the answer in a couple of days. So go ahead and have a guess at what it is. :-)
Here are a few fun pictures of our daily life lately; enjoy!


7 comments:
My guess is bottles of baby powder. If that is the anwser that would really suck. I would be so made that I'd make my hubby clean it up.
I am going to go with tubes of bum cream (actually my first guess was tubes of tube paste!)
Girl, I'm not sure if I want to know. :)
My fav pic on this series is Brinley! What is she holding? Such a crack up!
um... I say bottles of elmer's glue. If it's something scary... maybe we shouldn't know!
diapers of baby poop?!
tubes of tooth paste!
tubes of toothpaste! pick me, pick me pick me!
Post a Comment