10/04/2008

Guess Who

People are always surprised to see how dark Grayden's hair is after seeing how blond Trin & Brin are. His hair is actually turning blond faster than the girls did! All 3 of them were born with a good full head of black hair, and I thought it would be fun to see if you can guess who's who in these baby pictures. I changed them to B&W so that there wouldn't be any gender defining colors to give it away. You can leave your guess in the comments & I will do an update in a few days & reveal the right identities. So fun!! hehehe Happy Guessing!


11 comments:

Brittney said...

What a fun post!! I think I've got it though with no problem!! (Now watch me be wrong).

1) Brinl
2) Grayden
3) Trinity

They really all did have dark hair! WOW

Rachel Seren said...

Brinley, Grayden, and trinity. Even without color your cute kids have distinct faces and personalities.

Kara said...

I have to agree with the other 2!

Danica said...

Yup I think everyone else has it right!
Brinley
Grayden
Trinity

zimfam said...

hahahahhahaha! I love a challenge...
1. Brinley
2. Grayden
3. Trinity
what's the prize for winning? syke!

Michelle said...

What a fun post! I'm thinking it's
1. Brinley
2. Grayden
3. Trinity
and I guessed that before I looked at every one else's guesses.

Donnie and Kristi said...

I'll be different and say Grayden, Brinley and Trinity.

Dustan and Micayla said...

Okay I think it is youngest to oldest from the top down so Grayden, Brinley and then Trin???

Katie said...

I think Grayden, Brin, and Trin last too.... hahaha... guess we'll see! You're so fun Les!

Sara said...

I agree with Britney. I know for sure that last one is Trinity. The other 2 I'm not certain because I haven't seen them in person. How SAD is that!

Lorina said...

He is darling!! I want another baby! so bad!
You have such a cute family.