As the elections are quickly approaching I have been trying to educate myself alittle better about what decisions I have to make. Voting yes on prop 8 hasn't ever been a question, but I found this video clip very interesting & important to watch if you are questioning whether or not to vote yes.


2 comments:
wow! That is crazy. Thanks for the info.
I cannot even believe that! They would rather talk about pervertedness in a classroom rather than teach the ten commandments? Satan really does have a hold on the hearts of man..jeesh!! Scary They don't want to bring religion into schools, say the the ten commandments because it is not what othher religions may believe...okay I get that..but same goes for talking about gay marriage, that goes against religion also, so don't you think they should do the dame thing about this subject matter? The world is slowly accepting perverted values and throwing away the ones that this country was built upon. So if people get upset about the topic of reigion in schools, then why not gay marriage. It is now our right as parents to stand up for what we believe becasue there is a war coming, not about terrorism, or racism, but the war against family!!
Post a Comment