hip, hip hooray!! A summer baby, I am so jealous. I should have thought this one out better. Hibernation sucks!
I second that motion. It sucks being stuck in your house due to the cold weather!
I agree with the other two comments. I'm finally having a spring baby and am THRILLED to not be stuck inside
I have had both my boys in may and it's so nice to get to go outside and not have to worry about sickness and cold!
I agree about the winter thing! It's even worse if your baby is premature! We were stuck inside from like October - March!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hip, hip hooray!! A summer baby, I am so jealous. I should have thought this one out better. Hibernation sucks!
I second that motion. It sucks being stuck in your house due to the cold weather!
I agree with the other two comments. I'm finally having a spring baby and am THRILLED to not be stuck inside
I have had both my boys in may and it's so nice to get to go outside and not have to worry about sickness and cold!
I agree about the winter thing! It's even worse if your baby is premature! We were stuck inside from like October - March!
Post a Comment