3/18/2008

Giant Food??







Who would have ever thought that a bunch of giant plastic breakfast foods could be so much fun to play on?? Trinity loves going to play at the Cherry Creek Mall where she can climb into a bowl of shredded wheat & blueberries, jump off of sliced bananas, slide down a piece of curly bacon, or leap-frog across sausage links. Brinley has finally decided that it is a pretty fun place to play too & when the weather is bad it is so nice to be able to get the girls out of the house & into somewhere they can run free!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Its so good to see you post some cute new pics!!! Brinley wow she has gotten so big!!! We love you guys.

Danica said...

YAY! NEW POST! They are so cute! I love their little outfits! I think its so fun that are kids are so close in age! I can't wait til you come to visit again so they can play together! Isabel plays alot better with others now than she did last time! :)

Heather said...

Cute pictures! Thank heavens for indoor playgrounds!

Shantell said...

I love your girls outfits. They look so cute! I'm glad to see that you are all happy and healthy! I love and miss you!

Rachel Seren said...

I remember how great those were in the winter, here in texas we go in the summer to escape the humidity!

Mary said...

wow--that's hysterical. They seriously look like sausage links and strawberries. Your girls are the cutest though--darling matching outfits!