3/19/2008

Vacuuming Girls

The girls LOVE it when I vacuum & I will be the first to admit that I am a bit OCD when it comes to vacuuming. I usually vacuum every day and sometimes twice a day-anyway...they each have thier own toy vacuums that they use, but I decided to teach Trinity how to use mine so she can clean up her own messes. She loved using my vacuum & Brinley kept patting her belly so that Trin would put the hose on her belly. Enjoy the clips & sorry for the lack of clothes & uncombed hair!!

4 comments:

Danica said...

HEEH they are so cute and funny! I can't wait until Iz has someone to play with!

Danica said...

HEEH they are so cute and funny! I can't wait until Iz has someone to play with!

Rachel Seren said...

Too fun, I love simple moments like that. They make being a mom so worth it!

Mary said...

that's funny. Bridget is watching with me and keeps saying "gotta do again! gotta do again, again!" and she has always been a little wary of vacuums (I probably should pull ours out more often)!