3/26/2008

Beautiful Day

It is 8:20 I am enjoying my breakfast in peace and quiet while the girls continue to sleep. I'm actually dressed & well on my way to being completely ready for the day. It is such a nice change from the regular routine of what usually happens. I am asleep & have hit the snooze button so many times that my alarm is no longer going off. I am awakened to the sound of Trinity's voice telling me (about 1/2 inch away from my face) that she is ready for "cer-All". If I still don't get up the next thing I hear is Brinley coming down the hall saying, "Ma-Ma?"-SO I drag myself out of bed and the three of us head downstairs in our PJ's to eat breakfast. It is just SO NICE to have some quiet time to myself & to think that there will be 3 little bodies in our house very soon is a sobering thought & good motivation to start getting up a little earlier more often. (Oh yea I forgot to mention that I woke up at 7am & cut Matt's hair too! Go me!!!)

3 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

Moment like that make a huge difference on a mom. Cole wakes up exactly at 6:00 every morning. So I understand the morning routine of the kids being your alarm clock!

Heather said...

So true! If only I could remember what that peaceful feeling felt like when I am trying to haul my body out of bed!

Danica said...

Isabel slept until 10:00 today and she slept all through the night! I didn't even know what to do with myself this morning!! I'm getting nervous for two!! I can't even imagine three! WAY TO GO LES!! Now pass some of your energy this way!!