3/28/2008
An Adventure...hopefully a good one!
You may have noticed the counter I stuck on here-if not I am posting to announce that we are getting very close to our next trip out to Utah. I don't know why I didn't post about it sooner, but time has flown by & we will be there in less than a week! I say we, but I am sad to say that Matt will not be making the trip with us. (very scary to think about considering I will be about 7 months pregnant & alone with my adorable, yet unpredictable girls on an airplane!) Matt is actually the person I have to thank for this surprise trip. He has to go to a training for the military & suggested that instead of spending the time here alone with the girls that I take a trip out to see family & friends before the baby comes. SO-here we come on our "girls out adventure!" As always I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see and visit all of you, so if you want to see us please let me know when you would be able to stop by my parents house for a visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good luck flying with your girls. I will give you a call later this week to set up a time to come and see you.
Post a Comment