2/04/2008

No Good Reason

Yea, it has been WAY too long since I have posted to my blog & I will be the first to admit that I have no good reason for it. We did go on vacation for a couple of weeks over Christmas, but that is the only thing that really kept me from posting. Now I have a dilema because I feel like I have SO MUCH to catch up on that it is overwhelming. I guess I willl just start little by little & hopefully have lots of new and exciting (well new anyway) posts to see.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yea!! Your back!! I have missed your posts!

Brittney said...

Cute new blog design!! Very February-ish! Love it. So happy you're back to bloggin. I missed ya!

Kimberly said...

Wow I am happy to see your new posts and I love your new background!!!