2/14/2008

A well kept secret

So...our little family has been keeping a secret & it has been easier considering that most of our closest friends and family are not even in the same state! Now, why a secret you may ask? Hmmm...I guess just for fun. We think it has been long enough & have decided to tell everyone that we are expecting baby #3. We also got the ultrasound today (a super fun valentines day event) and found out that the baby looks healthy and is right on track with the correct size for the due date. Dad, Trinity, and Brinley were all there & it was so fun to watch Trinity looking at the screen as we explained to her that she was seeing the baby in my belly. She stood right next to me most of the time & even got curious enough about the jell on my stomach to sneek a touch of what it might feel like! Brinley did very well through the whole thing also & was all smiles sitting on Dad's lap. It was almost like she already knew what we were waiting to find out....is this another girl??? Well......Here is your first look at Brown Baby BOY!!!

15 comments:

Shantell said...

Oh my gosh! You have kept this a sceret for way too long! I am so excited for you guys and I am so excited you are having a boy! As far as I know they are so much fun! I love and miss you and I'm sad I can't run over to your house and give you a hug.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! What exciting news! You are so good at being able to keep it a secret for so long. I have never been able to keep that kind of news a secret for long.

The Oman Family said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! I hope all is going well and that you aren't too sick!

Brittney said...

A BOY?!!!!! YAY!!! I bet Matt is thrilled. You always keep your secret for so long! Now post us some belly pics! CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!! I miss you so much.

Katie said...

YAY for a baby boy!!!!! That is so much fun, and it sure is a boy... I love those pictures!! heheh I can't believe you didn't even tell your family while you were here... you're crazy!!!! I'm excited for you!!!! Congrats!

Kimberly said...

Les, I am So excited!!! I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug!!! I love you.

Your big sis, Kim. :)

Sara said...

YAH!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome. I'm glad that everything is going well for you guys!

Kara said...

HURRAY! Kims boys need a boy cousin on that side! CONGRATS!
Love Ya
Kara!

Mama M. said...

CONGRATS guys funny thing I was going to tell you when you were here last that it was time that you had a boy, I must of forgotten, so my predictions have been good so far :) I should have known something was up when Matt called to ask if I had checked your blog then wouldn't tell me why, and was calling all of his family. Hmmmm I wonder what that means.

Mama M. said...

Hey guys one more thing Cody wants to know if his new baby cousin will be called Tito or Guido brown or will you use all the names together (Tito Guido Brown) One more question when is Matt jr. due?

Unknown said...

Congrats Leslie!!! You didn't announce a due date...so?! I am so happy for you to have a boy :) They are so nice and not all emotional and drama. You will love it!

Debbie and Bobby said...

congrats Leslie! How far along are you/when are you due? You are So much better at keeping secrets than me! I've got 5 weeks left and am physically feeling ready but anxious in every other aspect. Good luck!

Rachel Seren said...

Congrats! It is so exciting! I love having boys, it's an entirely different experience. You'll have fun transferring from pink to blue!

Danica said...

Weird-- I left a comment on here forever ago and it's not here! NE WAY- I SAID
YAY YAY YAY A BOY I'm so excited!! Can't wait to meet him.. hahah :)

Mary said...

Yippee! Congrats Les and Matt! Fun to catch up . . . your girls are so darn cute!