2/05/2008

Happy Birthday Matt

Matt had his 28th birthday on Nov 30th & I think he had a fun night. We did presents & then went to have dinner and cake at Mimi's Cafe. The girls and I had a really fun time "spoiling" Dad & even though it wasn't technically a birthday gift Matt did get a new car. He finally decided to part ways with the Mustang, it was a love/hate relationship, and had been without a car for about 2 weeks. When we found this Nissan Maxima he had found his new love! Happy B-Day Matt!



3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love your new car matt, I miss driving cars I am forever stuck driving the burban!!

Katie said...

He does look like you spoiled him!!! hahaha New Cars are always fun, even when you don't REALLY want to give up your old one! I'm excited to hear more news from you!!!

Donnie and Kristi said...

What? The mustangs gone? That's a travesty...gosh...I need some time alone to come to terms with it.