





Trinity has been sleeping in a little toddler bed since she was about 19 months old. (because she started climbing out of her crib) Matt thought it might be time to get her a regular sized bed, so we went out looking for a big girl bed. Trinity had been doing really well with the whole potty training concept, so while we were shopping I told her that if she could stay dry during the day all the time then she could have one of these big beds. I didn't realize how impressed she was by that idea & so when she became officially potty trained we bought this cute set of bunk beds. It was amazing that all the parts fit in our van & Matt even hauled all the heavy boxes upstairs by himself! Right now the bottom is divided into 3 drawers holding a bunch of toys, but the slats can be taken out so that another twin mattress can be put in. I love this bed set, it is like we bought 4 beds in 1! Both girls LOVE playing on them & even though Brinley still sleeps in her crib they are both looking forward to when one of the beds will be Brinley's.


7 comments:
That is the custest bunk bed!!! The girls are soooo cute!!! We love you and miss you all so much!!!
That bed is SO adorable!! Wow. Good choice. How fun for you guys
I love it! So cute! We just got bunk beds for the boys, but forgot to order the ladder so they are separate for now! :)
That is the cutest bunk bed! You're girls are growing up so fast!! I miss you! Can't wait til you come to visit again!
Hey my friend wants to know where you got that bed!?!?!
Cute bed. I love it and it will be so much fun for the girls to sleep together.
Cute beds and Kuddos Matt on the packing job--very tricky business. I'm way impressed. We keep wondering what people do about transitioning out of cribs. Bridget's close to 2 and we keep wondering when we are supposed to make that transition, but she doesn't know she can get out of her crib so we just keep putting her in . . . we're interested to hear how that goes with little Brinley!
Post a Comment