2/06/2008

Oh Happy Day!

Well, it has finally happened-Trinity is potty trained!! For about the past 3 1/2 weeks now she goes in by herself, does her business, flushes the potty, washes her hands & informes me of what just happened. (of course I am still called in to "come wipe my bum" everytime she does a #2, but I guess that will eventually end too) Here are a few pics of her journey on the long road to becoming a "Big Girl".05/06/07 Eating a cup cake ice cream cone. (I found her like that one day) 04/25/07 Using Grandma & Grandpa Burton's potty-such fun!
04/08/07 The day of the big "Potty Party" Maybe someday I will blog about that event!
11/10/06 She thought she had to be naked to use the potty-I love her little smile!

08/24/06 Color or use the potty? What the heck, I'll do both!

As a reward Trinity got a brand new big girl bed & she still talks about how she got the bed because she pees & poops in the toilet. I don't have an updated picture of her on the potty (I guess taking pics got a little old after the 5th time!!), but I just might have to snap one so I can come full circle on the whole event. It seems like we were pushing her pretty hard to get it down, but in reality we were never really that stressed about Trin not being potty trained at a certain time. We figured that when she was ready it would happen, but man it is sure nice not to be changing two diapered bums anymore!! Hooray Trinity YOU DID IT!

3 comments:

Danica said...

YAY! Way to go Trinity!!

Rachel Seren said...

Don't you just love it! We are potty training cole and he is doing really well, but not to the point of telling me he has to, we still take him every 30-40 minutes. But it beats changing diapers.

The Oman Family said...

I am so jealous!! I wish Melissa would get potty trained!