8/01/2010

We Moved

Every time I sit down to blog I get overwhelmed at how far behind I've gotten. I know I don't have to include everything that is (and has been) going on with us, but it seems weird to just skip over everything!! So, I'll start back a ways and see how well I do.

We Moved!

Yup, back over Memorial Day weekend we packed up all of our stuff and moved from our third floor apt to a ground level apt with the exact same floor plan. Having been in our new place for a while makes me wonder why I ever wanted to live on the third floor! ALL those stairs...uh, it makes me tired just thinking about it!

Matt had access to a whole bunch of boxes from work & the kids had SO much fun using them as tunnels, houses, cars, and pretty much anything else they could think of. Trinity kept asking us if she could sleep in her box & one night we finally let her! Ha ha












P.S. The pregnancy is still going well & tomorrow is the 2 week countdown mark-bring on the baby!!

2 comments:

Shantell said...

Your kids are so darn cute! Glad you let them have fun with boxes and silly things like that. I love to watch Ethan use his imaginiation and I'm sure your kids use theirs all of the time. Good luck these next two weeks. I hope that your kids are good little helpers and angles :)

The Spigarelli Family said...

Love the update and thanks for sharing those cute pictures. Your kids are adorable and what fun to have with just boxes. I am glad all is going well with baby #4 and hope these next two weeks are wonderful for you. Can't wait to see pics and all that fun info when baby comes.