7 years ago we were sealed in the Manti Temple
6 years ago the Army took my BFF to Bosnia for a year
5 years ago we had our first baby girl*
4 years ago baby girl #2 joined our family
3 years ago I was scared to death because we were moving to Denver
2 years ago a baby boy was added to our group
Today we patiently await baby girl #3
Next year...can't wait to find out
Happy Anniversary Matt
I wouldn't trade any of the ups or downs on this roller coaster we got on together 8 years ago.
I Love You!!
*If you are wondering about the math on this one...Matt got to come home for 5 days to attend his G-ma's funeral. Two weeks after being back in Bosnia I called him-Surprise! We are prego!


8 comments:
Congrats! Aren't you lucky to be married to your BFF? I hope your pregnancy is going well. Hooray for babies!
Congrats Les!!!! 8 years! WOW!
We married well, huh? You guys are so great. I miss being neighbors. Reading this brought back memories of old Union Square. I have a memory of the first time we met standing on the balcony overlooking the pool. You guys ROCK! I'm just glad I can still peek in on via blogstocker.
Congrats on 8 years. My how time has flown by!
wow, 8 years! congratulations!
love the * explanation of Trin...so funny! congrats - wish we could see you at Sar's wedding this weekend...I am SO SAD I couldn't make it - dang being poor and living in Indiana!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! I liked your count down, so clever.
congrats to you two! You are both such amazing people and have made a darling family!
Post a Comment