oh good luck we cant wait to see her! xoxoxo
Congrats Leslie!! I think you and Heather's babys will only be days apart...how fun!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Can't wait to see her beautiful little face. I hope all goes well!
Good Luck with the baby! I think I live really close to you. If you need anything please let me know!! Are you still in Aurora???
baby, where are you?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh good luck we cant wait to see her! xoxoxo
Congrats Leslie!! I think you and Heather's babys will only be days apart...how fun!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Can't wait to see her beautiful little face. I hope all goes well!
Good Luck with the baby! I think I live really close to you. If you need anything please let me know!! Are you still in Aurora???
baby, where are you?
Post a Comment