I am using the computer at the library while Brin looks at a few books. There are some older kids running around in the children's section. (kids that are WAY too old to be playing here-in my ornery 9 month pregnant opinion) I hear one of the boys say, "Um, Sir?"
I look up from the computer and realize he is talking to ME!
Are you serious? He has got to be 7 or 8? OK maybe he is 5 or 6, but still. I am in a bright pink shirt, long dangly earrings, big HUGE pregnant belly, & chin length hair...Sir?
It took me a few seconds to even realize he was asking me a question. I answered him and sat in a stupor of thought for a few minutes afterward.
Sheesh...gender confusion-that just made my day. hmpf!


4 comments:
A guy (not a little boy hehe) at the store called me sir once, totally hurt my feelings haha!! YOU though, do NOT look like a sir!
that made me laugh. I had someone think I was a boy once when I was teenager.....oh to have boy hips again....sigh. Where were you today. Every time you don't show up for something I think you've had the baby!
Haha, I'm sure he was trying to be polite but didnt know what the polite word was for Girls. hahaha
By the way, it is freaky to know that you know that i know that you know that i was looking at your blog. How am i supposed to stock if you know i am stocking?! :)
P.S. I will be feeding you after #4 comes...so since i cant know this unless you tell me, i need you to tell me. :)
O my gosh i miss you guys so much. Too bad i couldn't and probably wont see you guys b4 u leave for Kansas :( You guys look like you r having SO much fun and i'll miss you. Tell everyone I said hi and post some pics of the new BABY!!! Let's keep in touch :D
Post a Comment