8/13/2010

Little Bits of Lately

Trinity has officially learned to ride a bike with NO training wheels YAY!!!
She practiced & practiced riding on the short grass just outside of our house. It was perfect because if she fell it didn't hurt & She really learned how to ride steadily.

These pics are from her second day riding & it was so funny because she would look at the ground & not in front of her. (such concentration on her face!!) We are so proud of her (she's pretty proud too) and fully admit that we as parents did pretty much nothing to help her learn. yikes!
Brinley has really taken a step up in the role of "big sister" & 6 weeks being without Trin as head honcho has given her a chance to shine. Her newest accomplishment is vacuuming. She loves that she can do it herself, even though the vacuum weighs as much as she does. Brinley has also been an awesome helper to clean up, help with Grayden, & is excited to prove how much help she will be when the baby sister arrives.
Grayden all of a sudden grew up into a toddler & unfortunately is also growing out of his daily 2 hour nap. :( I know he still needs them & if the mood around the house is right he still gets a 45 minute to an hour nap in there.
I couldn't believe he actually fell asleep like this!
We also got a new horse & the kids are working diligently to get him broken in so that they can all ride together.

Its a work in progress...
At least this horse knows how to help them break the fall.
*This poor old horse feels sorta like he's been put out to pasture since his last football injury. A dislocated shoulder ended his semi-pro football playing season early. (I'm secretly smiling)
And...last but not least; here are a few of the dreaded belly shots that so many people always want to see. (The lighting in the kitchen was horrible, so ignore my pasty white skin in the first one)


Yes, I am still pregnant & doing fine. Monday the 16th is supposed to be the "big day" however, my Midwife told me yesterday that as long as the baby is fine they will let me go past my due date up to 12 days!! Yikes-I hope the baby wasn't listening to that!!


Did you notice my small bowl of ice cream waiting to be eaten?? OH YEA, bring on the cookies'n cream!! (I can't promise that the chips will be left alone for long either. hehehee)

4 comments:

The Oman Family said...

That is awesome that Trinity is riding a two wheeler. I also love that picture of Grayden sleeping. That is hilarious! Good luck with baby #4!

Michelle said...

I can't believe that he fell asleep like that either! Love the belly shots, you look great! Hopefully you won't go overdue...Good luck!

netcampbell said...

Leslie, you look great! I love your hair. I love the picture of Matt and the kids!

Shantell said...

Man your kids are growing so fast and you'll have another one any day now! I can't believe how big Brin is. You look good and I love your hair too :)