1/29/2009

Simple Request

We were going through our normal routine of putting the girls to bed & Brinley came out into the front room with her blanket wrapped around her & said, "Can some one make me happy?". It was so cute, and I am guessing she wanted one of us to sing to her. "You are my Sunshine" is a family favorite & I usually sing it to her when it's my turn to put the girls to bed. I told Matt that was probably what she wanted because one of the lines goes:, "You make me happy, when skies are gray." He took her back to bed and tried to "make her happy", unfortunately he had to put her to bed at least 5 times after that!
This is an old picture of her, but it fit so well! She can't live without her blanket! The day that thing gets lost is going to be a SAD SAD day!!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

oh my gosh! that is such a cute story!!!!

The Spigarelli Family said...

That is such a sweet story. It is only fun once in a while when they do that. Mason has been coming out of his room at least that amount every night for the last couple of months and it drives me crazy. He is started to make up excuses on why he is not ready to go to bed. I tell you what sometimes it is funny and sometimes I am going crazy. She is a doll.

Shantell said...

That is sooo cute! Seriously Les your kids are so cute! I miss them so much. You'll have to do a scrap page about this cute story. When are we having our "conference call?" he he he :)

Danica said...

Your girls are so cute! The stories you put on your blog are adorable!! And also I'm glad that Iz isn't the only one we have to put to bed MULTIPLE times in the night... it's the age right!?