I realized that I am slowly letting my blog die! I haven't posted in a week & as I looked back through the last few posts I realized that they are BORING!! (except for the one about my wonderful Wags!) I don't want my blog to die, so I have come up with a cure. I'm going to go back to "a-post-a-day" Now, I might miss a day here or there, but I enjoyed posting everyday so much when I was part of the Nablogpomo that I figured doing it again would be the best cure.
To kick off cure I'll do the "Big 5 Tag" that Anna tagged me to do:
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
Crying my Eyes out that Matt had just left for his first Military deployment
Taking my first plane ride to see Matt in IN before he left the country
Working my life away for Pinnacle Security
Living in PG in a little Duplex that I loved!P>
Found out I was pregnant with Trin (after Matt had been home for a week due to his grandmother's passing away)
5 Things on my to do list for today
Laundry
Dishes
Bathrooms
New Sheets on girls beds
Dinner
5 Things I would do with a million dollars
Pay off all of our debts
Buy my parents a Nissan Murano
Take the family on a Disney Cruise or to Disney World
Travel with Matt to see the 7 wonders of the world
Put money away for each of the kids
5 Places I have lived
Farson, WY
Orem, UT
American Fork, UT
Provo, UT
Denver, CO
5 Jobs I have held
Telephone Surveyor-Western Watts
Cashier-Collectibles Ellite
Secretary-Student Life Office @ Snow College
Night manager-Roberts Craft
Manager (and more)-Pinnacle Security
5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years
Not be renting!
Be finished having kis!!
Taking a big family vacation at least once a year!!!
Scrapbooking, quilting, sewing, & crafting on a regular basis with continued improvement!!!!
Driving a vehicle with no payments!!!!!
5 People I tag
Charlotte
Debby
Emily S.
Shanny
Christina
Get to it ladies!! :)


1 comment:
That was a fun tag to read. You are so good at those. Hey so you want to play the letter game here is your letter D have fun and I am excited to read your answers. Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment