Why is it so hard to get myself to go to bed!? Here it is 11:45pm & everyone is slumbering away except for me. I'll tell you why:
-no one needs a diaper changed
-no one is asking for something to eat
-the telephone isn't ringing
-I don't have anywhere I'm supposed to be (other than in bed)
-It is ok that I am in my PJ's
-I can digi-scrap, blog, surf the internet, read...etc. in QUIET!
So, I stay up, knowing full well that I will be exhausted in the morning. I won't want to clean, get dressed, or even do my hair & make-up. I'll probably be a big grump, feed the kids cold cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (yea, Matt will be having cold cereal for dinner too). I'll admit that I should have gone to bed at 9:30, but I won't feel bad that I didn't...and I may just do the same thing again later on in the week. Is there anyone else who suffers from this double edged knife dilemma?


10 comments:
I am SO happy that I am not the only one who does this!! You are NOT alone in this!!!! We need some type of support group for this!
I agree...I see a major support group rising. I was up till 11:30 last night playing on facebook. Why? Because Mar and Ry were asleep, Donnie's TDY, and I didn't have anyone asking anything of me. It was great. It wasn't so great when the alarm went off this morning, but still, I enjoyed it at the moment :)
How did you know what I do at night! :)
11:30? I didn't even know the clock went that high at night!:) (Yawn)
That is the only time you can have time to your self. This is Nanci (winters) Sutton, if you would like to view my blog you can email me at nancisutton@yahoo.com and I will give you my blog info. It is so fun to see your blog and your cute family.
It's 10:46 pm and everyone is asleep in my house, so I'm checking blogs. I should be sleeping too, but no, I am here on the computer! :)
I hear ya too. Sometimes we just need to take care of ourselves by not taking care of ourselves.
Les you are so funny!! I hate when I do that because the next day you feel SO sdang tired! But what do you do?
It is the best 'me' time of the day...and so hard to give up even when you know you need sleep! I do it too often. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I'm glad you still check up on our blog...I always enjoy seeing what your family is up to. You have such a fun blog and your family is so adorable!
We need our time right?
Post a Comment