1/28/2009

Birthday Girls

Trinity turned four on Jan 19th & Brinley turned 2 on Oct 28th. If you are trying to remember the post or pictures from Brinley's B-Day you won't be able to because there weren't any!! Don't judge me, I can explain; I wanted to do a big exciting thing for her second B-Day & have a little "friends" party, but it was so close to Halloween that it got post-poned. Well, then things got busy, friends went out of town for Thanksgiving, and then we got a little flu bug early December. I still wanted to do the party, but then people went out of town for Christmas & before I knew it Trinity's B-Day was here! SO...we had a double family celebration for the girls' B-Days & then Trinity had her friend party later that week. (I'll post about that soon) Brinley is SO excited for her party to come & I PROMISE she will have one before the end of Feb! Here are the pictures of our little family celebration. (P.S. the girls thought it was so fun to do a double celebration, but I don't think I'd get away with it so easy if they were 10 and 12!)

Trinity with her #4 candle! Brinley with her #2 Candle!"Happy Birthday Dear, Trinity & Brinley...." "Happy Birthday to you...." MAKE A WISH!!Bite the cake (Its a tradition)Oh yea!"I licked the cake! Ha ha"Diamond Castle Barbie #1 (Alexa)She sings when you press her hand Diamond Castle Barbie #2 (Liana) Oh yes, she sings too!

Our neighbors from our last apt complex stopped by to wish the girls a Happy Birthday! Trinity and Brinley were so excited that they came & were sad that they had to leave so soon! Looks like we need to invite them over more often! Thanks for coming by guys!!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like they had a blast! Good job Sista! I love their hair!

Rachel Seren said...

They are so cute! I just love how you do their hair. Trinity is looking so grown up!

The Spigarelli Family said...

Your girls are so...cute! They look like they had fun. It is nice to be able to do something like that and they don't care. Hey your answers for the game were fun to read. You did a great job. Talk to you soon.

Shantell said...

Cute les! What a fun mom you are. You cake looks awesome and I love that you guys bite your b-day cakes. Your girls are so cute and they are getting so big.

zimfam said...

Happy birthday Trinity and Brinley!I can't believe how big and cute they are! That cake also looks delicious....hope you have a fun friend party!

Crafty Momma said...

That is totally cute! I think that they will look back on that and remember how fun and special you did make it for both of them!! BTW: your blog is super cute!