1/27/2009

Game Time

This is a fun little game passed on from my good friend Becca; she assigned me the letter D, and the object of the game is to list 10 things that I love that start with this letter. Wish me luck!


Dancing: I love watching people dance! ALL kinds too; hip-hop, balliwood, ballroom, jazz, ballet, country, and more! I took a western dance class in college & LOVED it! I wish I could learn to do more dancing & do it more often!


Drums: They are so cool & can have such a surprising variety of sound. I love hearing songs that have a good beat & all the bass reminds me of the awesome drum line we had back in H.S.


Danish: Mmmm...just thinking about them makes my mouth water! The cream cheese danishes from Costco are the best!!!


Dad: This one doesn't really need any explanation. I have the most amazing Dad. He is so willing to help anyone anytime with anything. He has big kind hands and an even bigger caring heart! And, I couldn't have asked for a better Dad for my own kids! Matt is so patient with the kids and me! I knew he would be a good Dad, but seeing him in action is better than I had imagined!


Doctors: I am always telling Matt how glad I am that we can go to the Dr when ever we need to. Having kids has made me appreciate Dr's even more! I really do love them!


Daylight: I am sort of a daylight junkie! As soon as I wake up in the morning one of the very first things I do is go around the house and open ALL the curtains. I want as much of that warm daylight as possible to shine on in!!


Degree: I love that I have a college degree. I would love to go back to school & get another one that is more useful! :) However, I feel very accomplished & proud that I made that goal and accomplished it.


Denver: Since living here I really have learned to love it & feel that it really is a place that I can call home. I have so many great friends here & it makes me sad to think of eventually moving away from here.

Driving: I don't know what it is, but driving can be really relaxing! (Not when I'm in a hurry or am on the freeway) I especially love taking drives on Sunday afternoons when I am not going anywhere in particular, so I just drive around to see what there is to see.


Daughters: Oh my girls! So full of life, so much energy, they bring challenges, learning experiences, and oh so much joy! I never knew my heart could have room to hold so much love, but having them in my life makes each day better! (same goes for my baby boy of course!!)

Now here's the fun part, I don't tag anyone, but if you want to do this fun little game leave me a comment & I will assign you a letter! :) It is a little harder than you think it would be!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

thats fun Les!! I'll give it a try.

Katie said...

I wanna play!!!!

Mama M. said...

Ok Les I will play since I have some time on my hands

Crafty Momma said...

Yea! Assign me a letter!