4/15/2010

Loving it!

I usually create my own blog designs in Photo Shop, but am having some "technical" issues in that department right now. I settled for part of an old design to use for the background & found a pathetic picture that actually came in the "sample photos" folder on our computer. Horrible-I know! I've been wanting to change it & finally decided to search out a free blog background. It didn't take me too long before I came across this beauty & I LOVE IT!! I may never go back to designing my own. I do not speak the "Html Language" and don't think I'd ever be able to add as many cute elements as the designer of this LO has. For now I will just sit back & enjoy the awesomeness of this free design...thank you Leelou.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow! I think your blog is adorable! I absolutely love it. I'll have to check out these other backgrounds...

Kimberly said...

LOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IIIIIITTTTTT!!!!

jaredelizabeth said...

seriously fabulous