That's the song Grayden will be singin these days! I was totally
floored when the ultrasound tech told us that this baby is a GIRL! I guess the man upstairs didn't want us to quit at 4 & that was our "tentative" plan if this would have been a boy.
This pic is from my very first ultrasound @ 15weeks
This is another one from my 15 week apt. I have one like this from all my pregnancies & I lovingly refer to it as our "alien baby".
She was so much less cooperative today & kept her arms and hands up in front of her face almost all the way throughout the ultrasound.
Here is one of her feet.
And lastly here are a couple of profile pics. You can still see her hand up by her mouth, so they aren't the best pictures. However, I am happy knowing that she is growing well & is healthy. I guess its time to start thinkin pink again!

8 comments:
Hooray!! Yay for girls :) That is so exciting. Go Pink. Or Purple. You know.
That is so exciting, that is how Josh and I feel except the reverse. If someday number four is a girl we might feel done, but who knows. Congrats though that is so exciting!
I was thinking about you today. I was kind of guess that you are going to have a girl. That is so exciting! You had beautiful girls so I'm glad that you are going to have another one.
Yay, I can't wait to meet her and see what names you come up with. Yay, for baby number 4.......and 5 ;)
Yeah you are having a girl! Ha ha yeah it is always fun to hear the cute names you pick like the person above me mentioned!
That is so great! Congratulations! I think that is definitely why Heavenly Father is sending us another girl. I want to stop at 3, but Tag still wants another boy. Oh, we did find the flower clip you left. I will have to get it to you. Anyway, that is exciting news. I thought you were going to have a boy, but hooray for another girl!
Congrats Les! She looks beautiful :) Can't wait to see her.
Hooray! I think babies are fabulous, no matter their gender! Good luck with the exhaustion, though. I hear it's rougher as you get older and have more children to care for! I'm so happy for you. You're amazing.
Post a Comment