4/08/2010

It's a...

Date! :) Sorry for the cruel trick, but I couldn't resist! hehehe I know you were probably hoping that this would be the post announcing the gender, but never fear....you only have to wait one more day!!

That's right folks we have an apt TOMORROW morning at 9 am! It will be a real miracle if we make it there on time since the whole crew is coming, and we barely make it out the door before 10:30 on any given day anyway.

Trinity's rooting for a boy & Brinley is hoping for a girl. Although, Brinley said she would be just as happy if its a boy as long as we get another Dog that is a girl! (better not hold your breath Brin!) Grayden really has no idea about anything at this point, but his obsession with babies is enough to get him excited at the mention of the word "Baby". If you want to take a guess at the gender of this baby check out the little poll on the sidebar-you only have 24 hours to vote! I will try to get the blog updated with the gender as soon as we get back from the apt, so check back sometime tomorrow afternoon. See you then :)

5 comments:

zimfam said...

good luck! I have the same problem with morning appointments...we are ALWAYS late! hope you are feeling well!

SwEaRiKa said...

Congrats you guys and we are excited to hear!!! (And I looked at the Ensign photo you mentioned... you are right! It is funny!)

Brittney said...

I'm voting girl. I don't know why but I can see you with three girls and a boy! haha

Shantell said...

I'm on my phone & it won't let me see the poll so I'm voting her. I think it's a boy. Another mini Matt :) good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I'm right.

Emily said...

It's 10:30... I'm waiting! :) I vote boy... It's only fair!