I LOVE using PS to do my digital scrap booking...I HATE that it is too old to work on our new computer!! OK, so it may be time to update. Considering that the newest version is 8.o & mine is 4.o-SO?
I LOVE the smell of citrus candles...I HATE that when you blow them out you are left with the stinky smell of smoke! PS I don't like candle warmers either...the idea of an entire jar of scalding hot wax hanging around the house waiting to be tipped over is too much for me.
I LOVE going to the car wash & seeing our sparkly reflection of clean-ness as we drive off...I HATE that it almost always rains within 24-48 hours later! Oh well, that is about how long the freshly vacuumed carpet & trash free interior last too.
I LOVE to vacuum, especially because of the perfect pattern of lines it leaves behind...I HATE that the pattern is destroyed in mere seconds by people walking on it! (C'mon can't we enjoy it for an hour at least?)
I LOVE, love, love, Chinese food...I HATE that the leftovers always taste like crap! And yet I continue to bring them home in hopes of a new idea that will revive them to their original state of yummy-ness?
I LOVE trying to become more "prepared" by purchasing a case of canned wheat for food storage...I HATE that I have NO idea how to use it. In case of any disaster we are sure to have six large cans that can be used as chairs, building blocks, or make shift wheels?
I LOVE when I get the chance to take a Saturday afternoon nap...I HATE when I sleep too long & wake up feeling worse than before I went to sleep. (and yes, I can often be found asleep with a book in hand and drool dripping from my face!)
I LOVE a good warm bowl of freshly popped, perfectly salted, & deliciously buttered popcorn...I HATE trying to pry gum-invading popcorn shell devils from the depths of my teeth. I think I'll invent teeth guards that can be worn while eating popcorn. Thereby eliminating the chance for unwanted intruders!!
I LOVE Pub Mix, "A Savory Blend of Crunchy Snacks" bought in bulk from Costco...I HATE that they have one variety of cracker that unexpectedly sneaks into your mouth and without warning BURNS the life out of your taste buds! One of my friends informed me that this is the wasabi cracker. I say boo to the wasabi cracker...BOO! If I want the fiery burning effect of wasabi I'll ask for it thanks!
I LOVE reusable grocery bags. They are lifesavers for people who have to walk up three flights of stairs with all "the goods". Plus they cut down necessary trips back and forth to the car in half, and you can use them for so many other things!...I HATE (there are a few things actually-bear with me) First: when I forget to put them back in the car & end up using plastic bags. By the time I have all the bags upstairs my hands and arms have red-ish purple indents from the nasty little handles it's like plastic bag burns! Second: washing the bags turns them into flimsy, lint gathering, garbage bags! I say garbage bags because that is where they end up going. It is never appealing to put your fresh food into a bag that looks all haggard & gross! Third: BAGGERS SUCK at loading them! Seriously, do they honestly think it is a good idea to load a bag big enough to carry 2 gallons of milk FULL of canned food! Who do they think is going to carry this for me? The Hulk? The idiocy of each persons bagging flaws never ceases to amaze me.
And there you have it. A nice list of things that I can't resist loving to hate. What kind of things have this effect on you?


4 comments:
have you tried scentsy instead of a candle warmer? if not I am so gifting you one! They are amazing and its just a little bit of wax (about the same as your candle) with out the horrible fire hazard!! I will give you one if you promise to stop using candles!
You make me laugh... I love the Vacuum one. That is totally you. I was gonna say the same thing as Kara... about Scentsy. Um... cause it's awesome. Flames freak me out. You can put the scentsy ones up on your entertainment center where interested little kiddos can't reach it... or in the plugs in your kitchen. Plus, the wax won't burn them if the happen to get into it... and it's not enough wax to cause a HUGE mess like a fully melted candle would. Just sayin. hahah
Also... I when to a wheat class about how to use your wheat storage instead of letting it get old and having it be non usable. They gave us all these tips on how to use it daily if needed or even in an emergency. I could scan the paper for you and send it.
I love your list, so relate-able!
By the way, my BIL works for Adobe and can get Photoshop for dirt cheap, like a fraction of retail. I forget the price... but let me know if you're interested and I'll find out. I was using PSE 2.0 until just recently. :)
wow this was such a fun post to read! You made my day I am 100 percent with you on all of these! ha ha ha love you!
Post a Comment