8/06/2009
Mini Pool Party
It didn't take long for the party to get started & the first chance they got the kids requested a pool party at Grandma & Grandpa's house. All seven of the grand kids had a blast running around & hopping in & out of the little pool.
My parents had a fun sprinkler that sprayed water around everywhere, but the only way my kids would get near it was when it was turned almost all the way down!
My niece Sierra
Trinity
My nephews Caleb & Cobey
Brinley with her sun umbrella-she isn't much of a water girl.
Brienna (my other niece), Trinity, & Sierra
Grayden loved basking in the sun with all the big kids!
The girls were in heaven when we put the slide into the pool.
Even though Grayden didn't spend much time in the water he LOVED being outside.
Brinley had gone inside to get some dry clothes & was taking a long time to come back so I decided to check on her. I found her asleep right in the middle of the hall with a half eaten "snack" in hand. She was wrapped in her blanket & when I went to pick her up & put her on the couch I found that the blanket was the ONLY thing she had on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so glad that we were able to see you while you were hear. Too bad I wasn't able to come over and hang out at your moms. It looks like you guys were super busy and had tons of fun :)
HAHAHA I love that she was naked, that is awesome. Your kids are so cute!!!
Those backyard pools are HOURS of fun! Brinley is hilarious, she must have been really tired to sleep on a tile floor!! How funny.
Post a Comment