I am happy to report that due to an AWESOME friend I was able to be alone for 3 1/2 hours today. During which I cleaned, organized, & chucked as much as I possibly could some amazing headway was made in our horrendous house of horror!
Thank you so much Jessica you are a life saver & I am ready to watch your girls whenever you need it!
PS: We got our new bed from a super nice lady who lived in an equally nice house! She wanted a new bedroom set, but the bed didn't come in a Cal King so she was GIVING AWAY all of her hardly used Cal King stuff. SCORE!!
PPS: I posted our previous bed on Craig's list and sold it for $100 bucks! Thank you Craig. This week just keeps getting better! Now if I can only figure out how to get Matt to stop asking me where I put the cash...


3 comments:
Oh that is Great! And tell Matt the money went to good use!
Hooray for free stuff! That always brightens my mood. Glad you are making headway in your house...your posts make me laugh!
Seriously, any time! Your kids are a delight. Are you loving the cal king? We love ours! What a great feeling it is to organize, oh yeah!!
Post a Comment