After spending over a month in UT during one of the busiest months of the year (as far as activities going on) I have a TON of pictures to post. I would like to say that I will be posting once a day like I did once upon a time, BUT I make no promises that I'll keep up, so don't hold your breath. However, I am going to kick off my month of fun with the first fun filled day that we spent in UT starting with the
Lehi City Parade.



Trinity offered to spray anyone who needed a little cooling off during the parade!

My parents' ward won the award for best float in the
competition this year. It turned out so cute! Everyone had to do a float under the theme, "If I could I would..."



This is the new Bishop spraying my dad & another ward member as they walk past.

The girls loved seeing all the different "mini floats" that had entered & really loved this float...

"it's candy land Mom!"
Brinley told me.


The highlight of the parade was when Sponge Bob, Winnie the Pooh, Elmo,
Tigger, Minnie & Mickey came by!!

After the parade was over we met up with my older brother, older sister and her family at Bajio's for a delicious lunch. A Bajio's really needs to open up in Denver!! Once we were finished eating we were off to get ready for the Oquirrh Mt. Temple open house. Check out the previous 2 posts for pics of that & Grayden's B-Day party that same night.
No comments:
Post a Comment