8/12/2009

Face of Change

Brinley: "Can I pease have a piece of you gum?"
Me: "No, you just swallow it when I give it to you."
Brinley: "Pppeeeaassee?? I won swawow it dis time." (as she is reaching in my bag)
Me: "No Brin." (as I pull the bag away)


Brinley: ...silent...shocked...rejected
Me: "You can try a piece after lunch."
Brinley: "WHERE IS MY BLANKY!?"
Me: "It's alright Brin-I love you" (even though I am taking pictures & giggling slightly)
PS: Trinity was in a similar mood after I forced her to spit out the gum she swiped a few minutes earlier. Sneaky little thief!

3 comments:

Katie said...

hahha... so we went and stayed with my brother last year and his little boy was almost 3... so the same age as Brin. ANYWAY... he was such a gum stealer... and he would look in me and my sister's purses for gum... but the funny thing is, that he would always leave behind a little toy in our purses when he would get the gum cause he's forget that he had the toy in his hand when he found the gum and got all excited. We always knew when he'd been looking for gum! HAHA Cracks me up how much they love gum!

SwEaRiKa said...

Yay for crying children!!! :)

Debbie and Bobby said...

Nice job capturing the moment, lol!