8/05/2009

Grayden's First Birthday

I feel bad that I didn't make Grayden's cake, but we were so busy I barely had time to decorate the house a little & personalize the store bought cake!Even though he looks mad he was really happy about his musical pelican! haha-you put plastic balls in the beak & it plays music.
He was less than pleased when we tried to get him to wear a birthday hat!
Mesmerized by the flame!
Hmmm....what is this?!
I guess I'll try it out...
Oh yea, it is good stuff!
Hey, who ate my cake?What? I have something on my face?
Look at that fat belly full of cake!! Good thing he LOVES taking baths!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh I love those cake pictures. That full cake belly is HUGE!! What a cutie. How fast a year goes by (sigh)!
Good to have you back in town, Sophie has been asking about Brinley A LOT, send her down for a play date sometime soon!