My sister had the fabulous idea of doing a "Girls Night Out" while I was in town, so she set up for the 4 of us to go get pedicures together. My Dad & Brother were kind enough to watch my kids & off we went.


Kellie was laughing as her foot was being scrubbed to death!


My Mom had never had a pedicure before & was enjoying the hot bath for her feet & the heated back massage. Once her feet actually started getting worked on her level of calmness changed a bit.

I couldn't resist taking a little video because it was so funny. If you listen closely you'll hear her comment that she has 55 year old "virgin feet". (I hope you don't mind me posting this Mom-I had to it is such a fun memory!)
This picture was taken seconds after I stopped recording the video & tells the true story of how she felt!
Hahaha I love you Mom!!

What pretty feet!!

I had SUCH a good time & haven't laughed that hard in a long long time!

We hopped in the truck together & decided to get some
delicious food from
Chadders. (The AF knock off of In & Out Burger)

My Mom couldn't stop admiring how soft & beautiful her feet were! I think she might be addicted!! :) We need to make Girls Night Out a permanent tradition. Thanks Mom, Kellie, & Kim-I had a great time!!

1 comment:
Oh how fun to have some time with your mom and sisters. It looks like it was such a blast!! Your mom is too cute!! I love it!
Post a Comment