Well, actually it's sick Brinley. My poor little girl has been throwing up all day & going through a record number of diapers! She was pretty tired at the park yesterday, but I figured it was because I had gotten everyone up so I could go walking with some friends. From there we went straight to the park & were out in the sun for about 3 hours. I made sure to put a thick layer of sun screen on her fair skin, but she would come and lay on the blanket by me under the tiny amount of shade we had every ten minutes or so. (It seemed like) When we got home she took a nap & then played fine all afternoon. Dinner rolled around & she wasn't really hungry, but at 2 1/2 that isn't too uncommon. This morning she had a big list of breakfast food in mind, but stopped after finishing the first item on her list. About ten minutes later I had a very obvious and abrupt answer to her uncommon behavior. Puke...all over my new couch. Oh well, it cleaned up like a jiffy. (Thank you micro fiber!!) Now if I could only get her back to "new" again!

This picture is from a couple of weeks ago-she is such a sweetie! I hate seeing my kids sick! :(


7 comments:
Leslie, your blog is so cute! You take great pictures!
Sad for Brinley... Yay for microfiber!!!
I hope she's doing better today than yesterday! I just heard that Paul had salmonilla (spelling?) poisioning, that's what made him run at both ends... excuse my grossness. Hope Brinley didn't get that, yucky!
Poor thing. I hate that sinking feeling when they don't want to play and don't want to eat. Is it just the flu? Get better soon B!
Yep, we've had it too. We think somehow Brinley, Edie, Paul, and Emily all may have been exposed to Salmonella. Hope she is doing better. Keep those fluids up!
Oh that is too bad--I hate it when kids are sick too!! Give her a kiss and good luch!
WHERE HAVE YOU GONE!??
Post a Comment