4/21/2009

Busy Scrappin!

7 comments:

SwEaRiKa said...

Leslie... I love your scrapbooking! I am just starting this ditigal scrapbooking thing and so far, let's face it: I suck. :) But I like yours! :)

Kimberly said...

Wowsers! Very cute Header! and Layouts!!!

Shantell said...

Cute Les! I really like the one of you and Danica. I think the colors just make that picture pop! Plus your new header is SUPER cute! Great extracting!

Katie said...

You are getting SO GOOD at doing it!!!! I need to get in the game... hehe. I love all your pages and you and Danica both look so pretty in that picture, I love it!

Michelle said...

Hey thanks for the compliment on my scrapping, but I must say that your pages are so enjoyable to look at, you just have an eye for it. Keep it up!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Boy you have been busy scrappin! So you get to deal with the food issues too? Liam also has peanut and soy allergies. Neither Bobby nor I have allergies so we're wondering, where did we go wrong? lol!

Tracy Giles said...

Wow, you have such a talent for it!! The pages are really beautiful!