Tonight as I was starting the bedtime ritual Trinity thought it would be funny to streak around the room in her birthday suit for a while. I was laughing on the inside, of course, but told her in my best mother voice (in not so many words) that she needed to be modest & get dressed. I should have chosen more motherly words I suppose because a few minutes later Brinley looked at me from across the room & innocently asked, "Mom, do I have a bum cack?" I tried to hold my laughter back as I replied, "Yes Brinley, (snicker, snicker, tee, hee, hee) you have a bum crack."
I don't know if it was really that funny, but I could not stop laughing! Ah, I love my kids!



4 comments:
Leslie - "do I have a bum crack"?
That is pretty funny. I also feel for the single parent situation and it stinks. Sometimes Doug is gone for a couple of days and it is hard and I only have 2 kids, not 3
LOL! That is so funny! Hopefully moments like this make your hard days of being a single parent a little my easy. She's so cute! I love that picture of her.
Oh dear, I am laughing my bum off over here! That's so funny. I am suprised she would even do that since she told me that doesn't want anyone to see her body. What a cutie.
Post a Comment